CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dirty Gertie

Apparently there is a Bloody Mary named after my dog. I love Bloody Marys and I love my dog, what a perfect fit.

Dirty Gertie

1 1/2 oz vodka
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp Old Bay seasoning
1/2 tsp horseradish
3 dashes of Tabasco sauce
1 dash of pepper
2 parts tomato juice
1 part clam juice
1 celery stick and jumbo shrimp, for garnish

Fill a tall glass with ice. Pour in vodka, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Old Bay, black pepper, horseradish and Tabasco. Stir. Fill the glass with a mixture of tomato and clam juice. Stir well. Rim glass with Old Bay, and garnish with celery stick and a jumbo shrimp.

And yes, I tried it. And yes, it is delicious.

We can thank George for sharing this one.

0 comments: