CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bad Carma

So, apparently my car was pissed off at me for the whole power line incident. After I took it to the shop to get an oil change, new brakes, and an expensive tank of gas, she wouldn't start. Two nice men jumped me off and as I was leaving the parking lot, it died again. Then after 30 minutes of trying to find someone else with jumper cables, I finally got her jumped off again. I was too nervous to try to drive, so I pulled into a parking spot, and sure enough, died again. After a $50 tow and a $65 new battery everything was as good as new. Except the balance on my credit card. That added with oil change and brakes left me in the neighborhood of $500. Nice.

In the meantime, I have decided I was foolish to ever buy this car, because I have always wanted a Jeep Wrangler. Too bad I still owe exactly what my car is worth...so if anyone reading this wants to donate to my Jeep fund, just let me know. This is what I was thinking:

0 comments: