CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tubing in Helen

A couple of weeks ago, Jack and I took Grace and her bestest, Camryn, tubing in Helen. It was so cute, because we surprised Grace with the entire weekend and she was so excited, I thought she was going to have a stroke.

We went on a Friday, to avoid the crowd, thank goodness. I had been up to Hiawassee the Saturday before, and when I crossed the river in Helen, you couldn't even see the water for the tubes. It was not so bad for us, nor was it as cold as I was expecting. And other than the fiasco of Jack losing his Maui Jim sunglasses (ouch!) there were no incidents. (He decided to stand up from his tube just up-stream from the largest white water experience on the river, and fell, went on his butt down the fall, got trapped by the current, blah blah blah, and incidentally, lost his glasses. Yeah, he was pretty ticked.)

Anyway, the girls had a blast, myself included. Jack said he is never going tubing again, imagine that.

Coincidentally, the girls had matching bathing suits...

Love it!

0 comments: