CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 31, 2009

Photo shoot

I had an impromptu photo shoot while watching Sammy today. I think the photos turned out great! However, it's not too hard when he is soooo cute. And today, he told me I was the best aunt in the whole wide world. Yeah, he loves me lots.

I am so glad I finally bought Adobe Lightroom. It is almost just as much fun editing my pictures as taking them. And it is very user friendly. Here is a link: http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshoplightroom/passionate/?sdid=EPIHW
I started by downloading a FREE 30 day trial. Any pictures you edit in those 30 days get saved to your hard drive, so you don't have to worry about losing your work. (plus, you can download it again after 30 days with another email address....secrets, ssssshhhh) However, I thought it was well worth the investment, so I was honest in the end, and paid for it. I'm still watching tutorials online and trying to figure it all out. But so far, I couldn't be happier. It is MUCH easier for me than Photoshop.

Anyway, back to Sammy, here are the pictures:


0 comments: