CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

the kiddos

we FINALLY all got together (minus Jamie GHG and Lexi, who we greatly missed) to celebrate Mary Emma and Shep's birthday. The kids all had a great time playing together, and they are all too cute. Really. It is hard to believe how precious they are. And I can't wait to meet the 2 new additions, Charlotte and Briggs. Yams is having another boy, due August and Jessica's little girl will be here in October. YEAH!!!






Oh, and I LOVE my new lens. It takes really great pictures. And I downloaded a free trial of Adobe Lightroom. I just need to go ahead and buy it, but I somehow need to find $300 laying around, anyone?

And here is a picture of Grace at the pool on Friday, she is getting so big. It is hard to believe she is already 7 (and a half). However, she acts like she is 11 or 12. I asked if I could take her picture, and she started posing. Hilarious.






1 comments:

Meaghan said...

great pictures! what lens do you use??