CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

revelation

I realized I am never going to get any better at photography unless I actually take a class. So I am officially signed up for one this fall which meets for 6 weeks. The funny thing is, I have always loved taking pictures, but I have never taken a class. Well, I took a dark room class, but never a class on how my camera works i.e. how to change the F stop and aperture. I did buy a book on photography, and one of the first things I read was how much equipment professional photographers use to get great pictures...like the pictures in National Geographic. Like the ones I always think I can take, and then am so disappointed when not even one of my pictures looks anything close to that quality. The book further stated that you see only the best picture, out of hundreds the photographer took. How inspirational. The good thing is I am not trying to make a living out of it. Although, that would be nice too.

0 comments: