CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 17, 2009

SEW y'all

Sew y'all...that is the name of Big Connie and myself's new sewing adventure. I am in the process of building an etsy site, a blog, and a website. We are both VERY excited. Maybe we will become rich and famous, ha! But I'm hoping to make a little extra money if nothing else.
I asked my friend, Amanda, to design a logo...she is totally amazing. And this is what she came up with:

I think it is just perfect. However, I think it might look better without the ruler/cutting mat below the sewing machine. Still working out all the details. I'm stoked to get this off the ground and (finally) running.

Plus, Jack is entering a BBQ cook-off in October, in Canton, and SEW y'all is going to get a craft booth. Sew (hee hee, I hope I don't wear this out) everything needs to be ready by then. More on that to come later. The cook-off I mean. Not my overuse of the word "sew" instead of "so."

2 comments:

Carolyn Chapple said...

Hi Kim! I love the logo and I wish you the best of luck and look forward to seeing your Etsy site and blog! You are really good at your craft so you will do great!
Carolyn

shabby chic bedroom said...

Hi
from the meadow of the royal fortress
Entertaining and valuable writing this is. Essays like this are so important to broadening people's horizons